Looking back at all the pictures we took in the summer stirs up many memories and emotions in me. It’s a good reminder that even if we didn’t have any major trips planned, so much has happened in those two months – so many good times, tons of fun, lots of excursions, and big bright smiles!
I’ve been trying to take a picture every single day this year as a reminder of all the fun things we do and to be grateful for all the little things in life – my own little Project 365 – that I’ve been posting using Instagram. I figured that I already take pictures on my phone constantly, why not make it fun? Here are some of my favourite images captured in July & August:
Pictures from the top (left to right):
1. A view from Brandywine Falls in Whistler.
2. The kids hard at work at my daughter’s desk!
3. Watching The Boom Booms at the Squamish Wind Festival.
4. A couple of Sky Pilot beers at the view deck at the Sea to Sky Gondola.
5. Holland after a haircut – so grown up!
6. The view from far above Britannia Beach.
7. The LOVE ball at Wanderlust.
8. My daughter playing with her favourite puppet.
9. After competing in the Kids B-Line race!
10. A rare laundry day selfie!
11. Me, in my bike gear, ready to shred Whistler!
12. My little boy cheering at Red Bull Joyride.
13. The view of Atwell Peak on Diamondhead Mountain.