Looking back at June I’m filled with happiness, corny but true! Jay & I did many things together just as a couple, and we did just as many things together with our kids – it’s all about balance! I’ve been trying to take a picture every single day this year as a reminder of all the fun things we do and to be grateful for all the little things in life – my own little Project 365 – that I’ve been posting using Instagram.
Pictures from the top (left to right):
1. A picture of my daughter beside an abandoned train car from our hike.
2. World Cup Mania! Soccer cookies at Starbucks!
3. A new red accent table (it doubles as a stool!).
4. My son & I on our Starbucks date!
5. Jay & I at Vancouver Craft Beer Week Festival!
6. A well-deserved cupcake! (After a hike, only treat of the month!)
7. My daughter after Sports Day at school.
8. A selfie with my son, getting ready for date night.
9. Those eyes!
10. Big sister pushing her brother on the swing 🙂