Going ‘green’ is something that’s very important to me – as I get older I realise the footprint that we all leave on this earth, and I realise how important it is to make efforts, no matter how big or small, to protect the environment around us. (Read more about Getting Rid of Plastic Bags and How to Stop Using Paper Towels.)
That is why I’m so excited to announce that the ModernFamilyExpo is launching February 23rd at the Pinnacle Hotel in North Vancouver! This is going to be a fun and amazing ‘green’ event for the whole family.
The ModernFamilyExpo is featuring experts & exhibitors that are all about Eco-Friendly Living, Food & Nutrition, Health & Wellness, Pre- & Postnatal Support, and Active Living. Their goal is to help everyday families find ways to take just one step in the right direction in their daily lives.
Some of the fun that will be taking place at the ModernFamilyExpo:
- Par-T-Perfect Kid Zone: bouncy castles, face painting, craft station – even a Whole Foods ‘Play With Your Food’ Table!
- Over 65 Exhibitor Booths – with LOTS of food & drink sampling!
- Active Living Zone: Prenatal Yoga Classes, Parenting & Health Workshops, Mom & Baby Boxing Class!
- Family Lounge with change tables & comfortable breastfeeding area sponsored by UsedVancouver.com
- …and much more!
The whole event is being run by Bullfrog power using 100% BC Wind Power, and there will also be a Bicycle Valet.
ModernFamilyExpo is also offering an amazing giveaway:
“Ultimate Date Night! ($390 Value)”
- One night accommodation at the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier (Harbourview Room)
- Dinner for 2 in the Lobby Restaurant at the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier
- $100 gift certificate for services at Avita Health & Massage Therapy Centre
- 4 Adult Tickets to the ModernFamilyExpo